HOPE Consortium is a partnership of organizations in northcentral Wisconsin that came together in response to grant funding available under State of Wisconsin HOPE legislation to address growing problems associated with opioid use disorders.
Focus is placed on detoxification, treatment, and recovery oriented systems of care in an effort to improve quality of life and reduce the number of deaths associated with opioid and/or methamphetamine addiction. Those served include men, women, and affected family members, with priority for women of childbearing age who live in Oneida, Vilas, Forest, Price, or Iron Counties or Forest County Potawatomi, Lac du Flambeau Chippewa, or Sokaogon Chippewa Tribal Nations.
Partners in the Marshfield Clinic Health System, Family Health Center of Marshfield, Inc. and the Center for Community Health Advancement, provide support for the HOPE Consortium.
- Ascension Koller Behavioral Health
- DLM Consulting, LLC
- Forest County Potawatomi AODA Services
- Iron County Human Services
- Lac du Flambeau Chippewa Family Resource Center
- Marshfield Clinic Health System:
- Family Health Center of Marshfield, Inc. Alcohol & Drug Recovery Center – Minocqua
- Center for Community Health Advancement
- Options Counseling Services/Koinonia Residential Treatment Center
- Price County Health and Human Services
- Sokaogon Chippewa Community Health Clinic
- The Human Service Center (Forest, Oneida, and Vilas Counties)